What should I avoid in Berlin?
- Don’t open a bottle of beer with an actual bottle opener.
- Don’t order ‘Brötchen’
- Don’t speak English while queuing for Berghain.
- Don’t cross a road when the little man is red.
- Don’t bin your bottles.
- Do not wear high heels.
- Do not turn up to a party before 2am.
What to do in Berlin in 3 days?
- Morning: Alexanderplatz & Nikolaiviertel.
- Afternoon: Humboldt Forum, Gendarmenmarkt, Holocaust Memorial and Brandenburg gate.
- At night: Enjoy the nightlife around Hackescher Markt.
- Morning: Charlottenburg Palace.
- Afternoon: Ku’damm & Zoo.
Is Berlin worth visiting? Berlin is the ideal place for a city break in Europe. Ticking all the boxes, the buzzing metropolis boasts a killer nightlife scene, amazing local food, a rich history, world famous beer and some of the most remarkable sights and museums in the world.
Is Berlin full of hipsters? Berlin is renowned for being a hipster city, but there is so much to do off the tourist track in the German capital even if you’re not a hipster. There’s a reason Berlin is known as the city of cool: because it has something for everyone.