What should I avoid in London?
Here’s a roundup of 11 places you should avoid (if possible) when visiting London.
- Restaurants In Leicester Square.
- Oxford Street.
- City of London (On A Weekend)
- Large Commercial Shopping Centres.
- Canary Wharf.
- The London Eye (for views)
- The Shard (for views)
- Madame Tussauds.
Where should I not go in London?
Which neighborhoods should you avoid in London?
- Seven Sisters.
- Finsbury Park.
- Willesden Junction.
How do you not act like a tourist in London?
- Don’t get the Heathrow Express.
- Get your Oyster Card ready.
- Use the Tube – but not too much!
- Don’t use the tourist bus – use these instead.
- Use your phone.
- Avoid Oxford Street.
- Avoid Leicester Square.
- Visit the museums at night.
How can I be careful in London?
Safe travel in London
- Plan your route before you leave. See the TfL website.
- Only use taxis or licensed minicabs.
- Avoid walking alone at night. Keep to well-lit main roads.
- Notice of your surrounding and beware of wearing headphones.
- In the UK, cars drive on the left.