What should I do in first night in Istanbul?
- Enjoy a Turkish Bath. What is this?
- Cruise the Bosphorus at Sunset on a Private Yacht. What is this?
- Go on an Istanbul Pub Crawl.
- Smoke a Bit of Shisha.
- Take in a Whirling Dervish Show.
- Snack Away on an Evening Food Tour.
- Shop at the Grand Bazaar.
- See the Bosphorus Bridge Light Up.
Is Istanbul a late night city? The nighttime warmth of Istanbul allows visitors to enjoy a night full of Eastern pleasures on the Bosphorus Cruise, enjoy a drink at some trendy rooftop bars or restaurants, indulge in some shopping, and admire breathtaking views of illuminated palaces, bridges, mosques, and historical sites.
Does Istanbul have good nightlife? The excitement of nightlife in Istanbul is indisputably the best experience you can ever have. Late night parties, delicious food, and people dancing through the night; Istanbul will never fail to grasp your attention. So if you are planning a trip to Istanbul, party like the Istanbullus do.
Does Istanbul have a red light district? There is not a red light district as such in Istanbul.