What should I eat in 9th month for normal delivery?
- Fresh fruits like strawberries, and oranges.
- Fresh veggies like tomatoes, cauliflower, beans, sweet potato, carrots, and peas.
- Whole-grain foods.
- Dairy products like cheese, yoghurt, eggs, chicken, and fish.
- Leafy greens like spinach.
What should eat in pregnancy for normal delivery? Have a lot of green fresh vegetables and fruits. Stay hydrated by having plenty of fluids and water. Avoid processed and other fatty foods to maintain a healthy weight, as much weight gain can interfere with the chances of having a normal delivery.
What should I eat and drink for normal delivery? Drink mostly water, milk, and fruit juice. Eat foods that have protein such as milk, cheese, yogurt, meat, fish and beans. Protein rich foods are important to help you recover from childbirth and keep your body strong. If you are under 18, or were underweight prior to pregnancy, you need to eat more protein.
Which fruit is best in 9th month of pregnancy?
- Oranges. Oranges help you stay hydrated.
- Mangoes. Mangoes are another great source of vitamin C.
- Avocados. Avocados have more folate than other fruits.