What should I experience in Krakow?
- 1 – Wander around Wawel Royal Castle.
- 2 – See what’s happening at Rynek, the Main Market Square.
- 3 – Explore the Rynek Underground Museum.
- 4 – Walk around Krakow Old Town.
- 5 – Pay your respects at Auschwitz-Birkenau.
- 6 – Soak in the history of Kazimierz, the Jewish Quarter.
What’s Krakow famous for?
- Krakow Main Market Square.
- Krakow’s Old Town.
- St. Mary’s Basilica.
- Oskar Schindler’s Factory.
- Wawel Royal Castle.
- Wawel Dragon.
- Wieliczka Salt Mine.
How many days in Krakow is enough? We recommend that you spend at least a minimum of 2 days in Krakow, but ideally 3 days if you can spare the extra time. 2 days will give you just enough time to see most of the attractions in Krakow, and give you time for a full day trip to Auschwitz-Birkenau Museum and Memorial.
Is 2 days in Krakow enough? Kraków is packed with things to do, but you can still see a lot in two days. This itinerary is perfect for getting the most out of two full days, such as a long weekend.