What should I not do at 9 months pregnant?
- Don’t smoke.
- Don’t drink alcohol.
- Don’t eat raw meat.
- Don’t eat deli meat.
- Don’t eat unpasteurized milk products.
- Don’t sit in a hot tub or sauna.
- Don’t drink a lot of caffeine.
- Don’t clean the cat’s litter box.
Which fruit is best in 9th month of pregnancy?
7 nutritious fruits you should eat during pregnancy
- Oranges. Oranges help you stay hydrated.
- Mangoes. Mangoes are another great source of vitamin C.
- Avocados. Avocados have more folate than other fruits.
What should be avoided during last month of pregnancy?
What to avoid:
- strenuous exercise or strength training that could cause an injury to your stomach.
- caffeine (no more than one cup of coffee or tea per day)
- illegal drugs.
- raw fish or smoked seafood.
- shark, swordfish, mackerel, or white snapper fish (they have high levels of mercury)
- raw sprouts.
What should I eat in 9th month for normal delivery?
The building blocks of your meals and snacks should be:
- Whole grains.
- Healthy fats and oils.
- Low-fat or fat-free pasteurized dairy.