What should I not do in Chicago?
- Eating only deep-dish pizza.
- Skipping Wrigley Field.
- Putting ketchup on your hot dog.
- Shopping only on Michigan Avenue.
- Focusing on Navy Pier.
- Saying that the NYC skyline is better.
- Thinking only the Willis Tower Skydeck has incredible views.
- Renting a automobile in Chicago.
What to do in Chicago if you only have a few hours?
- Chicago Riverwalk – Walk along the river.
- Museum of Contemporary Art Chicago – For the art lovers.
- Navy Pier – A century-old destination.
- Promontory Point – Find some quiet in the city.
- Frederick C.
- Hot “G” Dog – Embrace the local dish.
- Chicago’s Lakefront Trail – Get a workout in.
What is there to do in downtown Chicago at night?
- Nighttime Food Tour of Chicago on the Bikes, Bites & Brews – Chicago’s Signature Dishes Bike Tour.
- The Skydeck.
- Adler After Dark.
- The Chicago Theatre.
- Chicago Symphony Orchestra.
- Chicago’s Ultimate City Food Tour at Night.
- Chicago Sports.
- Blue Man Group.
What is downtown Chicago known for? 8 things to do in Downtown Chicago. Chicago is a city known for its tall buildings, skyscrapers, and incredible bridges. Downtown Chicago refers to the Central Area of Chicago, which is also sometimes called The Loop, and is comprised of 35 blocks. The Loop is famous for its urban vibe and dynamic architecture.