What should I not miss in Crete?
- Minoan Palace of Knossos.
- Archaeological Museum of Heraklion.
- Balos Beach and Lagoon.
- Old Town of Chania.
- Pink Sand Beach of Elafonisi Beach.
- Samaria Gorge.
- the White Mountains.
- The Extreme East.
What is the most beautiful part of Crete?
- Triopetra beach. Triopetra beach is best known for the three rocks found there, rising at the edge of the peninsula, hence its name.
- The White Mountains or Lefka Ori.
- Glyka Nera – Sweet Water beach.
- Margarites village.
- Myrtos village.
What is Crete island known for? The largest island in Greece, Crete is a diverse and vibrant land packed with ancient ruins, buzzing cities and breathtaking beaches. Many people come here for the sun, sea and sand yet the best things to do in Crete include much more than the standard package vacation.
Is there anything to do in Crete? With cruises, theme parks, hiking trails, historic ruins, beaches, and more, the selection of things to do in Crete is nothing short of amazing.