What should I not miss in Toronto?
- CN Tower. Architectural Landmark. View.
- Museum of Illusions. Museum.
- Ripley’s Aquarium of Canada. Aquarium.
- Hockey Hall of Fame. Museum.
- Distillery District. Distillery.
- Casa Loma. Museum.
- Royal Ontario Museum (ROM) Building, Museum, Park.
- Bata Shoe Museum. Museum.
What do tourists typically do when visiting Toronto?
- CN Tower.
- Royal Ontario Musuem.
- Kensington Market.
- Casa Loma.
- Toronto Islands.
- The Hockey Hall of Fame.
- the Distillery District.
- Toronto Eaton Centre.
Is there anything to see in Toronto?
- See the View from the CN Tower.
- Visit the Royal Ontario Museum (ROM)
- Ripley’s Aquarium of Canada.
- Art Gallery of Ontario (AGO)
- Day Trip to Niagara Falls.
- Catch a Show or Dine in the Entertainment District.
- See the Animals at the Toronto Zoo.
- Wander through St.
What is Toronto Canada most known for? Toronto is known for its many skyscrapers and high-rise buildings, in particular the tallest free-standing structure on land in the Western Hemisphere, the CN Tower.