What should you not miss in Vienna?
- Feel Like Royalty at Schönbrunn Palace.
- Extend Your Royal Experience At The Hofburg Palace.
- Visit St Stephen’s Cathedral.
- Visit the Belvedere Museum.
- Soak in Art at the MuseumsQuartier.
- See A World-Class Opera Performance.
- Visit the Museum Hundertwasser.
- Enjoy the Viennese Coffee Scene!
Which is the best palace to visit in Vienna? There’s a very good reason why Schönbrunn Palace is Vienna’s most popular tourist spot. It’s magnificent, and a tour through the interior is a tour through some pretty impressive European history.
Is 3 days enough to see Vienna? We think that three days in Vienna is the perfect amount of time for a visit. Three days will let you see the majority of the main sights in this beautiful city that you’re interested in, plus add in a few of the less well-known attractions, without being too rushed.
What is Vienna best known for? Vienna is known for fascinating palaces, the world’s best museums, the U-Bahn, and spectacular Baroque architecture. It’s also home to one of Europe’s largest Ferris wheels, it’s considered the birthplace of classical music, and it’s home to countless wine taverns that are famous for their comfortable atmosphere.