What to do if it rains in Croatia?
- Get Lost Shopping. Unlike Dubrovnik, Split has several larger shopping malls.
- Museum Hopping.
- Visit Old Cinemas in the Historical Centre.
- Visit a Winery or a Countryside Eatery Outside of Split.
- Cancel Your Walk on Marjan and Take it Easy.
What do on a rainy day in Belgium?
- Antwerpen-Centraal. 8,360. Architectural Buildings.
- Gravensteen. 5,133. Castles • History Museums.
- Town Hall (Stadhuis) 1,316.
- Menin Gate Memorial. 4,891.
- Last Post ceremony. 2,658.
- St. Bavo’s Cathedral (Sint-Baafskathedraal)
- St. Rumbold’s Cathedral.
- Brewery Der Trappisten Van Westmalle. Breweries.
What is there to do in Zagreb on Sunday?
- Take a tour of Mirogoj. Attractions.
- Inspire yourself at the city’s largest daily market. Shopping.
- Admire great art at the MSU. Museums.
- Marvel at the Cathedral. Attractions.
- Browse Britanski trg. Shopping.
- Go green at the Botanical Gardens. Attractions.
- Go underground at Grič
- Trace Zagreb’s history.
Is Zagreb worth visiting in winter? Is Zagreb worth visiting in winter? Of course! The city is rich in history and culture. This destination was just perfect to visit and enjoy during Croatia winter weather.