What to do if you only have a day in Chicago?
- 1) Visit the Skydeck at Willis Tower.
- 2) Visit the Bean at Millennium Park.
- 3) Visit the Art Institute of Chicago.
- 4) Have a meal or drink while enjoying a great view from Cindy’s.
- 5) Take an architecture river cruise or walk along the Chicago Riverwalk.
- 6) Hang out at Navy Pier.
How can I spend 24 hours in Chicago?
- Head to Millennium Park and see Cloud Gate/The Bean.
- Snap a photo outside the Chicago Theater.
- Take a stroll along The Riverwalk.
- Try some deep dish pizza.
- Visit Navy Pier.
- Rent a Divvy Bike and cycle along the Lakefront Trail.
- Pop into some shops in Lakeview.
What to do in Chicago if you only have a few hours?
- Chicago Riverwalk – Walk along the river.
- Museum of Contemporary Art Chicago – For the art lovers.
- Navy Pier – A century-old destination.
- Promontory Point – Find some quiet in the city.
- Frederick C.
- Hot “G” Dog – Embrace the local dish.
- Chicago’s Lakefront Trail – Get a workout in.
What is the number one tourist attraction in Chicago? While Millennium Park has overtaken Navy Pier as the most popular attraction in Chicago, this doesn’t mean that attendance is down at the pier. According to the announcement from the mayor’s office, Navy Pier witnessed a record 9.3 million visitors in 2016.