What to do in Chicago in the evenings?
- Nighttime Food Tour of Chicago on the Bikes, Bites & Brews – Chicago’s Signature Dishes Bike Tour.
- The Skydeck.
- Adler After Dark.
- The Chicago Theatre.
- Chicago Symphony Orchestra.
- Chicago’s Ultimate City Food Tour at Night.
- Chicago Sports.
- Blue Man Group.
Where to walk around Chicago at night?
- Lincoln Park. 500-5700 N. Lake Shore Drive. Chicago, IL 60614.
- Chicago Botanic Garden. 1000 Lake Cook Road. Glencoe, IL 60022. (847) 835-8215.
- The Lakefront Trail. 5800 N. Sheridan Road. Chicago, IL 60660.
- Chicago Riverwalk. E. Upper Wacker Drive. Chicago, IL 60601.
- Navy Pier. 600 E. Grand Ave.
Is Chicago busy on Sundays? Sunday’s would be a perfect time to be in Chicago if traffic is your concern. You can expect some traffic as you near the Loop, I go to church in the west Loop on Sundays, and there is almost always traffic approaching the Loop.
Can you walk around downtown Chicago at night? Is Chicago safe at night? Chicago is generally safe at night, but it’s best to avoid walking around by yourself. Stick to well-lit areas and travel in groups if you can – if not, you can rely on public transport to take you home after a night out.