What to do in Orlando while it’s raining? Mix Up Your Rainy-Day Activities
Shopping at Mall of Millenia or outlets, SEA LIFE Orlando Aquarium or Madame Tussauds at ICON Park, Disney Springs, Ice Bar on I-Drive, I-Drive Nascar Indoor Kart Racing, Escape Rooms, Chocolate Kingdom and Ripley’s Believe It or Not! just to name a few.
What are 3 good inside activities to do on a rainy day?
- Make a pillow fort. The classic living room fort that sparks the creative engineer inside us all.
- Bake something delicious. Baking doesn’t have to be unhealthy.
- Games. Board games.
- Venture out of the house. Go to a museum or aquarium.
- Play dates.
- Movie marathon.
- Arts and crafts.
What is there to do in Florida on a cold day?
- See Florida’s best ocean view. Grab a friend with a car and take a road trip you won’t soon forget.
- Chill out at a hockey game.
- Attend the Florida Strawberry Festival.
- Lowe Art Museum.
- Everglades Alligator Farm.
- Catch a basketball game.
- Key West Aquarium.
- Go on an outdoor adventure.
What can you do in the rain when you have no money?
- Bake Something Yummy. Not only will the oven warm up your home, you will have some tasty treats to enjoy.
- Movie Marathon. Why wait until the evening to play movies?
- Visit The Library.
- Make Crafts.
- Picnic in the House.
- Museums & Zoo’s.
- Board Games.
- Organize Something.