What tourists need to know before going to Dubai?
- 15 Dubai Has A Very Unique Culture.
- 16 Hotels Are Usually Where You’ll Find Stylish Bars And Clubs.
- 17 Take A Trip To The Burj Khalifa.
- 18 It Can Get Very Hot.
- 19 You Should Try To Dress Modestly In Public Areas.
- 20 You Don’t Need To Be Rich.
Do and don’ts in Dubai?
- DON’T KISS AND CUDDLE IN PUBLIC.
- DON’T SWEAR IN PUBLIC.
- DON’T BRING DRUGS INTO THE COUNTRY.
- DON’T EAT OR DRINK ON PUBLIC TRANSPORT.
- DON’T ASSUME A TAXI DRIVER KNOWS EVERY ADDRESS.
- DON’T FORGET TO BRING A THROW/PASHMINA.
- DON’T DRINK ALCOHOL IN PUBLIC SPACES.
- DON’T VISIT DURING RAMADAN.
How do I prepare to go to Dubai?
- Plan your trip at least 2 or 3 months before the intended travel date to enjoy the best rates and accommodations for air travel, tours, hotels, etc.
- Respect the locals and dress properly.
- Don’t spit on the road as you will end up paying up to 500 AED fine.
What is not allowed in Dubai? Dubai has bars and nightclubs, but the Foreign Office says you should not dance in public. “Dancing is allowed in the privacy of your home or at licensed clubs,” the advice says. The Dubai Code of Conduct says dancing and loud music is forbidden in public places, such as beaches, parks and residential areas.