What you should not miss in Budapest?
- Buda Castle. Things to do.
- Széchenyi Baths. Take a plunge in Budapest’s most famous thermal bath.
- Children’s Railway.
- Memento Park.
- Dohány Street Synagogue.
- St Stephen’s Basilica.
- Hungarian Parliament.
- Heroes’ Square.
What is Budapest famous for? Budapest is famous for its rich culture, underground caves, the mighty Danube River, and for being the Spa Capital of the World. Budapest is also known for its world-famous Ruin Bars, the drop-dead gorgeous Parliament Building, and its delectable local temptations.
How many days is enough for Budapest? If you are wondering how many days in Budapest you need, two days is adequate to see the whole city, as long as you’re efficient. Three days will allow you to get to more of the top attractions at a slower pace and maybe give you a chance to relax and soak in one of the thermal baths.
What should I experience in Budapest?
- #1. St. Stephen’s Basilica.
- #2. Buda Castle.
- #3. Hungarian National Parliament Building.
- #4. Danube River Dinner Cruise.
- #5. Have a Drink on A Public Transit Boat.
- #6. Hop-on-Hop-Off Bus Tour.
- #7. Ride the Scenic Tram Number 2.
- #8. Szechenyi Thermal Baths.