Where can I recycle in Vienna? The two closest for Vienna residents are at 431 Mill Street NE in Town and the Providence Community Center at 3001 Vaden Drive. Fairfax County recycles the glass for use as a substitute for stone in county projects.
What should you not miss in Vienna?
- Feel Like Royalty at Schönbrunn Palace.
- Extend Your Royal Experience At The Hofburg Palace.
- Visit St Stephen’s Cathedral.
- Visit the Belvedere Museum.
- Soak in Art at the MuseumsQuartier.
- See A World-Class Opera Performance.
- Visit the Museum Hundertwasser.
- Enjoy the Viennese Coffee Scene!
Is there an old town in Vienna? Encircled by the grand Ringstrasse, the historic Old Town of Vienna, known as Innere Stadt, is a designated World Heritage Site. Today, the “inner city” abounds in upscale shops and cafes lining pedestrianized Kärntner Strasse and Graben, with art galleries and restaurants dotting the surrounding streets.
What can you do in Vienna in half a day?
- Half Day Itinerary in Vienna.
- Belvedere Palace, Vienna.
- Belvedere Palace Gardens, Vienna.
- St Charles Church, Vienna.
- Vienna State Opera.
- Maria-Theresien-Platz, Vienna.
- MuseumsQuartier, Vienna.
- St Stephen’s Cathedral Exterior, Vienna.