Which Berlin museum is best?
- Sammlung Boros.
- Natural History Museum. Building, Museum.
- Martin-Gropius-Bau. Museum.
- The Jewish Museum Berlin. Museum.
- Museum Island. Museum, Archaeological site, Historical Landmark.
- König Galerie, Berlin. Art Gallery, Church.
- Charlottenburg Palace, Berlin. Building.
- Berlinische Galerie. Museum.
How much time do you need at Pergamon Museum? The average visit lasts about 2 hours (or about 4 hours if you’re a real museum nerd).
Are museums in Berlin free? Whether it’s history, science, or a day out in the open, even the smallest visitors to Berlin can visit many of the city’s most important museums free of charge. Children younger than 6 are given free admission to: Jüdisches Museum (Jewish Museum Berlin) Deutsches Technikmuseum (German Museum of Technology)
Are there any museums in Berlin? Exhibitions & highlights of Berlin’s museums
Berlin’s Museum Island with its five museums is the largest museum ensemble in the world and is listed as a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Other museums and top exhibitions throughout Berlin await your visit.