Which food is good for 9th month pregnancy? Consume protein regularly, such as meats, milk and dairy products, eggs, and legumes (chick peas, lentils and beans). Meat, legumes and green leafy vegetables also provide you with iron to prevent iron-deficiency anemia during pregnancy.
What should eat for normal delivery? Have a lot of green fresh vegetables and fruits. Stay hydrated by having plenty of fluids and water. Avoid processed and other fatty foods to maintain a healthy weight, as much weight gain can interfere with the chances of having a normal delivery.
What should be avoided during 9th month of pregnancy?
- Caffeine. Caffeine is highly dangerous to your little one during pregnancy.
- Alcohol. Avoid alcohol throughout pregnancy.
- Soft Cheese.
- Fish With High Mercury Content.
- Raw Meats.
- Junk Foods.
What should I do to get normal delivery?
- Do your research.
- Ask your gynecologist questions.
- Create a stress-free environment.
- Exercise regularly and do kegel exercise.
- Get enough sleep.
- Eat a well-balanced diet.
- Practice deep-breathing exercises.
- Stay positive.