Who owns Do512? James Stewart
A loving father of three, he extended the Do512 brand in 2011 by launching Do512 Family as an entertainment site specifically for Austin parents. With great culinary talents and a generous spirit, Jimmy can often be found whipping up something delicious to feed his family, friends and staff.
What is there to do in Austin at night today?
- Park at the Blue Starlite Mini Urban Drive-in.
- Grab a club at Peter Pan Mini Golf.
- Watch movies at Deep Eddy Pool.
- Channel your inner wolf at Barton Springs Pool.
- Sneak around the Firehouse Hostel.
- Explore the wild and wacky at the Museum of the Weird.
- Share a laugh at Esther’s Follies.
What is there to do in Round Rock tomorrow?
- Stay and Cool Off at Kalahari Resorts and Conventions.
- Catch a game (or even a foul ball) at Dell Diamond!
- Discover Downtown Round Rock.
- Enjoy some family fun at Old Settlers Park.
- Indulge in traditions at Round Rock Donuts.
- Tee up for a golf game.
What to do in Austin when it’s cold?
- Sip seasonal cocktails.
- Explore a museum.
- Run the Austin Marathon.
- Visit a local distillery, winery or brewery.
- Dine on a heated patio.
- Go ice skating.
- Explore urban hiking trails.
- Get cozy with wintry comfort food.